Filling the Tank
Before filling the rower tank, please note:
- Fill the tank only with tap water. Never use pool chlorine or chlorine bleach. This will damage the tank and void the warranty.
- Add a water purification tablet every 6 months or as needed. Humidity and temperature can play a role. If water remains cloudy, replace the water in the tank.
- Water from the tank is not suitable for consumption. Dispose the water after pumping it out from the tank.
- Remove the Fill Plug from the Upper Tank Cover.
- To fill the tank with water, insert the Funnel into the tank, then use a cup or the Siphon Pump and a bucket to fill the tank. Use the water level gauge on the side of the tank to measure desired water level in the tank.
- Insert the Fill Plug into the Upper Tank Cover. Wipe excess water off of the frame.
See Fig. A. The water level gauge is on the side of the tank. The maximum fill level is 6. Never fill it over this limit. Filling the tank over the limit will void the warranty.
The resistance depends on the water level in the tank. Water level 1 is the lowest resistance. Level 6 is the highest resistance.
Emptying the Tank
- To empty the tank, place a bucket next to the rower, and use the Siphon Pump to pump out the water from the tank into the bucket.
- Insert the Fill Plug into the Upper Tank. Wipe excess water off of the frame.
To extend the life of your rower and prolong use between tank cleanings, please purchase water cleaning tablets at www.xterrafitness.com, or by calling 1-870-336-4286.