IMPORTANT: Always consult your physician before participating in any exercise program or regimen.
There are 2 options in Manual Mode:
- The computer can be set to countdown a different value.
- The computer counts the value of your workout (does not require additional set-up, press START to begin).
To set-up Manual Countdown:
- After selecting MANUAL, the value of "TIME" will start to flash. Press UP to set the value of time to countdown. Press ENTER to confirm it.
- If you do not want to set the value of time countdown, press ENTER to go to the next function. You can set the values for distance, strokes, calories, or pulse. Note: You can only set the value for one function to countdown. For example, if you have set the target value for time, then distance can’t be set.
- Press the START button to start your workout.
- When the countdown function you have selected counts down to zero or you press the STOP button, the computer will stop and display the average value. The drag force value will display in the matrix.
After selecting Race Mode, "RACE" and "L9" will flash.
TIME/500M will display 4:00. Press UP or DOWN to select L1-L15. Press ENTER to confirm. If desired, set the distance of the race (500M-10000M) while the value of DISTANCE is blinking. Press ENTER and the picture of the race will display on the screen. The TIME/500M of the programs are as follows:
Press the START button to start. "USER" and "PC" will display in the matrix (Fig. 6). The computer will stop when either user or computer has reached the race distance that was set. The matrix will then display “PC WIN” or “USER WIN” (Fig. 7).
When the race is over, press START to start a new race. Press RESET to leave Race Mode.