Kinomap is an interactive fitness app for cyclists, runners, and rowers with over 283,059 miles of virtual courses to explore. Click here to visit Kinomap's official website and learn more about training with Kinomap.
XTERRA has three (3) treadmills that connect with Kinomap:
XTERRA has one (1) stationary bike that connects to Kinomap:
XTERRA also has one (1) rower that connects to Kinomap:
A note about XTERRA machines that connect with Kinomap:
Compatibility with Kinomap is only available on product models manufactured after 11/1/19. Your model is compatible if you purchased your product in the United States and the serial number is greater than or equal to the serial numbers listed below:
If you plan on purchasing your machine from a dealer, verify the compatibility of the model before your purchase.
If your machine is not included in the table above as being a compatible machine, you can still use Kinomap by using a supported third-party device during your workout. Examples of third-party devices include things like shoe sensors, treadmill or bike sensors, and some smart watches. Learn more about using Kinomap with other XTERRA machines using third-party devices here.
How to Connect
Before connecting Kinomap to your Bluetooth-enabled machine, you must have a Kinomap account. Learn how to create an account here.
Kinomap uses data transmitted by your machine to let you run/cycle/row in-game. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to connect your XTERRA machine to Kinomap.
Step-by-Step Kinomap Connection Instructions
- Turn on your XTERRA machine.
- Download the Kinomap mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on.
- Open the Kinomap mobile app and login. Note: You must have a Kinomap account to use Kinomap. Click here to learn how to create an account.
- From the Kinomap mobile app home page, tap ‘More’ in the bottom right corner.
- Tap ‘Equipment Management,’ then tap the ‘+’ icon to add your XTERRA machine.
- Tap the related product icon to begin adding your machine, then search for the XTERRA brand name and tap to select. Note: When connecting the ERG550W rower, please select 'FTMS Bluetooth' or 'iConsole' as the brand type. If 'XTERRA' is selected as the brand type, an error message will appear and you will not be able to connect.
- Locate your XTERRA machine from the list of available products and tap to select. The app will now search for your machine via Bluetooth.
- Once located, tap to select and then tap ‘Add New Equipment.’ Your machine is now successfully paired to your Kinomap account.
You've successfully paired your XTERRA machine to Kinomap. Now you're ready to run, ride, or row!
Difficulty connecting to Kinomap? See our article: "Kinomap Troubleshooting."