Zwift is an app for cyclists, runners, and triathletes that makes indoor training fun. Reach your fitness goals within virtual worlds designed for a global community. Click here to visit Zwift's official website and learn more about running with Zwift.
XTERRA has three (3) treadmills that connect with Zwift:
A note about TRX3500 and TRX4500 treadmills:
Compatibility with Zwift is only available on treadmill models manufactured after 11/1/19. Your model is compatible if you purchased your product in the United States and the serial number is greater than or equal to the serial numbers listed below:
If you plan on purchasing your treadmill from a dealer, verify the compatibility of the model before your purchase.
If your machine is not included in the table above as being a compatible treadmill, you can still use Zwift by using a supported third-party device during your run. Examples of third-party devices include things like shoe sensors, treadmill or bike sensors, and some smart watches. Learn more about using Zwift with other XTERRA treadmills using third-party devices here.
To view a list of Zwift-compatible third-party devices, click here.
Zwift Supported Running Hardware and How to Connect
Before connecting Zwift to your Bluetooth-enabled treadmill, you must have a Zwift account. Learn how to create an account here.
Zwift uses data transmitted by your machine to let you run in-game. Watch the video tutorial or follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to connect your XTERRA treadmill to Zwift.
Step-by-Step Zwift Connection Instructions
- Turn on your XTERRA treadmill.
- Download the Zwift mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on.
- Open the Zwift mobile app and login. Note: You must have a Zwift account to use Zwift. Click here to learn how to create an account.
- From the Zwift app homepage, choose “RUN.”
- On the next page, press the “TAP TO PAIR” button. The app will now begin searching for your treadmill.
- A pop-up window will appear while the search is being conducted and once your machine is found you will see the name of your treadmill listed. Tap to select it and then press “OK.”
- Press “OK” to continue in choosing your interactive workout environment, or press “JUST WATCH.”
You've successfully paired your XTERRA treadmill to Zwift. Now you're ready to run!
Difficulty connecting to Zwift? See our article: "Zwift Troubleshooting."