Zwift is an app for cyclists, runners, and triathletes that makes indoor training fun. Reach your fitness goals within virtual worlds designed for a global community. Click here to visit Zwift's official website and learn more about training with Zwift.
XTERRA has three (3) treadmills that connect with Zwift:
XTERRA also has one (1) stationary bike that connects to Zwift:
A note about XTERRA machines that connect with Zwift:
Compatibility with Zwift is only available on product models manufactured after 11/1/19. Your model is compatible if you purchased your product in the United States and the serial number is greater than or equal to the serial numbers listed below:
If you plan on purchasing your machine from a dealer, verify the compatibility of the model before your purchase.
If your machine is not included in the table above as being a compatible machine, you can still use Zwift by using a supported third-party device during your workout. Examples of third-party devices include things like shoe sensors, treadmill or bike sensors, and some smart watches. Learn more about using Zwift with other XTERRA machines using third-party devices here.
To view a list of Zwift-compatible third-party devices, click here.
How to Connect
Before connecting Zwift to your Bluetooth-enabled treadmill or bike, you must have a Zwift account. Learn how to create an account here.
Zwift uses data transmitted by your machine to let you run/cycle in-game. Watch the video tutorial or follow the step-by-step instructions below to learn how to connect your XTERRA treadmill to Zwift.
Step-by-Step Zwift Connection Instructions
- Turn on your XTERRA treadmill or bike.
- Download the Zwift mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on.
- Open the Zwift mobile app and login. Note: You must have a Zwift account to use Zwift. Click here to learn how to create an account.
- From the Zwift app homepage, choose “RUN" or "RIDE."
- On the next page, press the “TAP TO PAIR” button. The app will now begin searching for your treadmill or bike.
- A pop-up window will appear while the search is being conducted and once your machine is found you will see the name of your treadmill/bike listed. Tap to select it and then press “OK.”
- Press “OK” to continue in choosing your interactive workout environment, or press “JUST WATCH.”
You've successfully paired your XTERRA machine to Zwift. Now you're ready to run or ride!
Difficulty connecting to Zwift? See our article: "Zwift Troubleshooting."