Before returning your XTERRA shipment, you must obtain a Return Authorization ("RA") number. If you return XTERRA merchandise without an RA, your return will be declined. To obtain Return Authorization:
- Contact the XTERRA Service Department within 30 days of your delivery and request an RA number. To speak with a Customer Service agent, please call 870-336-4286, ext. 611.
- Prepare your return by packing all equipment in the original packaging in good condition.
- Clearly write the RA number on the outside of the carton. Note: If the RA number is not written on the carton, the shipment will be declined and returned to you.
- Prepay the return freight. Insuring your shipment is recommended. Note: If your shipment arrived damaged, you are not responsible for paying return shipping costs. Click here to learn more about damaged shipments.
- Once an RA number has been assigned, your return must be shipped within 10 days. Note: If the return is not initiated within 10 days of receiving an RA number, the RA number will be voided.
For additional information on XTERRA's return policies, click here.