Your RSX1500 uses an external power supply. The power supply must first be plugged into the power
jack on the unit. Next, plug the power supply into the appropriate wall outlet. When not in use, it is
recommended to unplug the power supply from the wall outlet. Do not operate the product if the power supply, its plug, or its cord has been damaged.
RSX1500 Power Supply Requirements:
Important Electrical Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- This exercise equipment is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Connect this appliance to a properly grounded outlet only.
- The appliance is intended for household use.