Your ERG160 magnetic rower computer is powered by two (2) AA batteries. The computer will automatically turn on by pressing any key or when you begin rowing. The computer will automatically turn off if no signal/activity is detected for around four (4) minutes. If the computer display is illegible or partial segments appear, remove batteries and wait 15 seconds to re-install. Note: Removing the batteries will reset all values to zero.
ERG160 Power Supply Requirements: 2 AA Batteries
NEVER operate this rower without reading and completely understanding the results of any operational change you request from the computer. Use caution while participating in other activities while using your rower such as watching television, reading, etc. These distractions may cause you to lose balance, resulting in serious injury.
Important Safety Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow.
- Operate the machinery with ample free space around it to easily get on and off the machine.
- This exercise equipment is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- Keep children and pets away from the machine at all times. Do NOT leave children unattended in the same room with the machine.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the appliance away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- The appliance is intended for household use.
- After assembly, make sure to tighten all nuts and bolts.