XTERRA Fitness Inc. warrants all its home use Rower parts for a period of time listed below, from the date of retail sale, as determined by a sales receipt or in the absence of a sales receipt, eighteen (18) months from the original factory shipping date. XTERRA Fitness’ responsibilities include providing new or remanufactured parts, at XTERRA Fitness’ option, and technical support to our independent dealers and servicing organizations. In the absence of a dealer or service organization, these warranties will be administered by XTERRA Fitness directly to a consumer. The warranty period applies to the following components:
|ERG700 Home Use Limited Warranty|
|Lifetime||5 Years||1 Year|
Normal Responsibilities of the Consumer
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use. The consumer is responsible for the items listed below:
- The warranty registration card must be completed and returned to the address listed on the card within 10 days of the original purchase to validate the manufacturer’s limited warranty or register online at the XTERRA Fitness website.
- Proper use of the Rower in accordance with the instructions provided in this manual, including maintenance.
- Proper connection to a power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of loose connections or defects in house/ facility wiring.
- Expenses for making the Rower accessible for servicing, including any item that was not part of the Rower at the time it was shipped from the factory.
- Damages to the Rower finish during shipping, installation or following installation.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- CONSEQUENTIAL, COLLATERAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Service call reimbursement to the consumer. Service call reimbursement to the dealer that does not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, for units that are beyond the warranty period, for units that are beyond the service call reimbursement period, for Rowers not requiring component replacement, or Rowers not in ordinary household use.
- Damages caused by services performed by persons other than authorized XTERRA Fitness service companies, use of parts other than original XTERRA Fitness parts, or external causes such as alterations, modifications, abuse, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, inadequate power supply, or acts of God.
- Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered.
- Products that have been; sold, transferred, bartered, or given to a third party.
- Products that are used as store display models.
- Products that do not have a warranty registration on file at XTERRA Fitness Inc. XTERRA Fitness reserves the right to request proof of purchase if no warranty record exists for the product.
- Product use in any environment other than a residential setting.
- THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Keep your bill of sale. Twelve (12) months from the date on the bill of sale or eighteen (18) months from the date of factory shipping as determined by the serial number establishes the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by following these steps, in order:
- Contact your selling authorized XTERRA Fitness dealer, or;
- Contact your local authorized XTERRA Fitness service organization.
- If there is a question as to where to obtain service, contact our service department at 800-258-8511.
- XTERRA Fitness’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing, at XTERRA Fitness’ option, the product through one of our authorized service centers. All repairs must be preauthorized by XTERRA Fitness. If the product is shipped to a service center freight charges to and from the service center will be the customer’s responsibility. For replacement parts shipped while the product is under warranty, the customer will be responsible for shipping and handling charges. For in-home service, the customer will be responsible for a trip charge. There will be an additional trip charge if the customer is located over 100 miles from the nearest service center.
- The owner is responsible for adequate packaging upon return to XTERRA Fitness. XTERRA Fitness is not responsible for damages in shipping. Make all freight damage claims with the appropriate freight carrier. DO NOT SHIP ANY UNIT TO OUR FACTORY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. All units arriving without a return authorization number will be refused.
- For any further information, or to contact our service department by mail, send your correspondence to:
XTERRA Fitness, Inc.
P.O. Box 2037
Jonesboro, AR 72402-2037
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. All warranties are made by XTERRA Fitness, Inc. This warranty applies only in the 48 contiguous United States. Note: This does not include Alaska or Hawaii.