Your ERG700 uses an external power supply. The power supply must first be plugged into the power
jack on the unit. Next, plug the power supply into the appropriate wall outlet. When not in use, it is
recommended to unplug the power supply from the wall outlet. Do not operate the product if the power supply, its plug, or its cord has been damaged.
ERG700 Power Supply Requirements: DC 6V / 1A
NEVER operate this rower without reading and completely understanding the results of any operational change you request from the computer. Use caution while participating in other activities while using your rower such as watching television, reading, etc. These distractions may cause you to lose balance, resulting in serious injury.
Important Electrical Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of injury to persons:
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- This exercise equipment is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- Keep children and pets away from the machine at all times. DO NOT leave children unattended in the same room with the machine.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Keep the appliance away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- The appliance is intended for household use.