The full display will be shown two (2) seconds after installing the batteries and all fields will activate briefly. The console will then prompt you to enter the Workout Intensity Level (this is determined by how much water you’ve filled the tank with) from L1 to L6, using the Arrow Keys to lower/raise the level. The default level is L6 (highest). Afterwards, press ENTER to confirm your Workout Intensity Level. The console will then enter into standby mode.
RECOVERY: Press to activate the Recovery Program that will automatically evaluate your fitness level immediately after your work out.
RESET: Press to return the computer back to the main menu. Press and hold to reset all values.
ENTER: Press to confirm your current selection. Press to access different workout programs. During training, press to cycle/scan each display function.
START/STOP: Press to start and stop your selected workout program.
UP/DOWN ARROWS: Press to scroll through available selection. Press to adjust the function value upward and downward.
|Time||Set a target time by pressing the up and/or down buttons (1min ~ 99 min). 1 minute increments.|
|500M Time||Your average time to reach 500 meters is automatically displayed.|
|SPM||Strokes per minute.|
|Distance||Preset a target value by pressing the up and/or down buttons (0 ~ 99900 meters). 100 meters increments.|
|Strokes||Set a target value by pressing the up and/or down buttons (0~9990 strokes). 10 strokes increments.|
|Total Strokes||Accumulates total strokes from 0 to 9999.|
|Calories||Set a target value by pressing the up and/or down buttons (10~9990 kcal). 10 calorie increments.|
|Pulse||When utilizing a 5kHz heart rate transmitter (sold separately), the computer will display user’s heart rate during training. Click here to learn more about using a chest strap with your rower. Note: The pulse measurement function is only usable with the optional wireless chest strap sensor.|
|Calendar||The computer will display year, month, and day when computer is in sleep mode.|
|Temperature||The computer will display current room temperature when the computer is in sleep mode.|
|Clock||The computer will display current clock time when the computer is in sleep mode.|
Operating the Console
- Install 2 AA batteries (included). The computer will beep for 2 seconds. Then, the computer will enter into the CLOCK and CALENDAR MODE.
- The clock will flash. Press the UP/DOWN arrows to set the hour. Press ENTER to confirm. Press the UP/DOWN arrows to set the minutes. Press ENTER to confirm.
- Continue to set up the year (in the "STROKES" window); month (in the "CALORIES" window); day (in the "PULSE" window) by pressing the UP/DOWN arrows. Each time, press ENTER to confirm.
- After you confirm all values, ALARM will blink. To skip setting up an alarm, press ENTER. To set up an alarm, press the UP key to turn on the alarm. An arrow will appear next to "ALARM." Press ENTER. The clock window will flash. Press the UP/DOWN arrows to set the alarm time. Press ENTER to confirm. The computer will then go into the SPORT screen.
- When you enter into SPORT screen, "MANUAL" and "RACE" will blink. Press the UP/DOWN arrows to select "MANUAL" or "RACE." Press ENTER to confirm your selection.