SET: Press to set the values of all functions.
MODE: Press to cycle through all functions.
RESET: Press to reset functions value to zero (0). Press and hold to reset all data except the odometer.
Displays each function in sequence every 6 seconds. The display loop is ordered as follows: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer, Pulse.
Shows your elapsed workout time up to 99:00. Counts down from your preset target time to 00:00 during your workout.
Displays the current speed up to 99.9mph/kmph.
Displays the cumulative distance traveled during your workout up to 999 miles/kilometers. Counts down from your preset target time to 0.0 during your workout.
Displays the cumulative calories burned at any given time during your workout up to 999 kcal. Counts down from your preset target calorie to 0.0 kcal.
Displays the total distance accumulated up to 9999 miles/kilometers.
The monitor will display the user’s current heart rate in beats per minute during the workout. Both hands must hold the gripped pulse for a heart rate reading during your workout. Click here to learn more about EU100 heart rate features.
- The EU100 computer requires two AA batteries
- The computer will turn on automatically by pressing any key or when you start pedaling.
- The computer will turn off automatically if no signal/activity is detected for around four (4) minutes.
Note: If computer is illegible or partial segments appear, remove batteries and wait 15 seconds to re-install. Removing the batteries will reset all values to zero.
Using the Console During Your Workout
How to Preset Functions
- Press the MODE button until desired function is displayed.
- Press and hold the SET button until your desired number is displayed.
- Press the MODE button to accept value.
- Press and hold the MODE button for few seconds until all numbers return back to zero (except odometer).
- The computer will count down from your preset value once you start exercising.
The computer will beep to indicate the completion of your preset value. Press any button to stop the beep and the computer will now start to count up. If more than one value is preset, the first to reach the value will sound the alarm. Once you have stopped the alarm, the next preset value will sound the alarm until you have reached all preset values.