Your EU100 hybrid elliptical computer is powered by two (2) AA batteries. The computer will automatically turn on by pressing any key or when you begin pedaling. The computer will automatically turn off if no signal/activity is detected for around four (4) minutes. If the computer display is illegible or partial segments appear, remove batteries and wait 15 seconds to re-install. Note: Removing the batteries will reset all values to zero.
EU100 Power Supply Requirements: 2 AA Batteries
NEVER operate this elliptical without reading and completely understanding the results of any operational change you request from the computer. Use caution while participating in other activities while using your elliptical such as watching television, reading, etc. These distractions may cause you to lose balance, resulting in serious injury.
Important Safety Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. To reduce the risk of burns, fire electric shock, or injury to persons:
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- This exercise equipment is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- The appliance is intended for household use.