Your EU150 hybrid elliptical uses an external power supply. The power supply must be plugged into the power jack, located on the front of the unit near the stabilizer tube. Next, plug the power supply into the appropriate wall outlet. When not in use, it is recommended to unplug the power supply from the wall outlet. Do not operate the product if the power supply, its plug, or its cord has been damaged.
EU150 Power Supply Requirements: DC9V / 0.5A
NEVER operate this elliptical without reading and completely understanding the results of any operational change you request from the computer. Understand that changes in resistance do not occur immediately. Set your desired level on the computer console and release the adjustment key. The computer will obey the command gradually. Use caution while participating in other activities while using your elliptical such as watching television, reading, etc. These distractions may cause you to lose balance, resulting in serious injury.
Important Electrical Instructions
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed.To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire electric shock, or injury to persons:
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- This exercise equipment is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being use or where oxygen is being administered.
- Connect this appliance to a properly grounded outlet only.
- The appliance is intended for household use.