MODE: Press this key to access the mode selection interface.
PROGRAM: Press to access the program selection interface.
START: Press to start workout.
PAUSE: Press to pause workout.
STOP: Press to end the workout and access the exercise data interface.
SET: Press to set parameters.
: Return to the previous interface.
- : Decrease value; during exercise, press this key to reduce the resistance.
+ : Increase value; during exercise, press this key to increase the resistance.
|FUNCTION||VALUE||DEFAULT VALUE||INCREASE/DECREASE INCREMENT||DESCRIPTION|
|Time||00:00 ~ 99:00||00:00||+/- 1:00||
1. When the window displays 0:00, the time will be accumulated upward.
2. When the window shows 5:00 ~ 99:00, the time will count down until 0 and the exercise will end.
|Distance||0.00 ~ 99.99||0.00||+/- 0.5||
1. When the window displays 0:00, the distance will be accumulated upward.
2. When the window shows 0.5 ~ 99.00, the distance will count down to 0 and then prompt, then count up.
|Calories||0 ~ 9999||0.0||+/- 10||
1. When the window shows 0, the calories will be added up.
2. When the window shows 10~9990, the calories will count down to 0 and then count up.
|Watt||0 ~ 850||-||-||
Measurement of power output related to current workout resistance and RPM.
|Pulse||40 ~ 220||90||+/- 1||
When using the hand pulse grips or a connected Bluetooth heart monitor, the pulse will show the current heart rate.
After connecting the bike to power, the console enters Reboot Mode. The buzzer will beep once, and the reboot screen will be displayed at the same time. The console will then show the standby interface.
On the standby interface, tap anywhere on the screen to access the start interface.
From the start interface, you may choose from any of the following:
- Press “Start” to begin workout in Quick Start mode
- Press “Mode” to access the mode selection interface (set target time, distance, calories)
- Press “Program” to access the program interface and choose from preset workouts
- Press “Settings” to access the settings interface
In the settings interface, you can choose to turn the buzzer on/off (default is on), change the system to metric or imperial (default is imperial), adjust the screen brightness (default brightness is 8), and set the sleep time for the display (default 5 minutes).
After your workout begins, the value of each function starts to count (except for the heartbeat value, the meter will only display the value when it detects a heartbeat signal).
In the target interface, some function values need to be preset (the function values will vary depending on the selected sport mode). The preset function values are time (exercise time), distance (movement distance), and calories (kcal).
To adjust speed/resistance, select the corresponding icon and set the target movement value by using the “+/--” keys. Press START to accept. When the preset target value is reached, metrics for the completed workout (time, distance, calories burned, average speed, average resistance, average heart rate) are displayed. Note: Some programs do not allow adjustment of preset function values. Click here to learn more about selecting an SB4500 workout program.