Touch Screen Operations
After connecting the bike to power, the console enters Reboot Mode. The buzzer will beep once, and the reboot screen will be displayed at the same time. The console will then show the standby interface.
On the standby interface, tap anywhere on the screen to access the start interface.
From the start interface, you may choose from any of the following:
- Press “Start” to begin workout in Quick Start mode
- Press “Mode” to access the mode selection interface (set target time, distance, calories)
- Press “Program” to access the program interface and choose from preset workouts
- Press “Settings” to access the settings interface
In the settings interface, you can choose to turn the buzzer on/off (default is on), change the system to metric or imperial (default is imperial), adjust the screen brightness (default brightness is 8), and set the sleep time for the display (default 5 minutes).
After your workout begins, the value of each function starts to count (except for the heartbeat value, the meter will only display the value when it detects a heartbeat signal).
In the target interface, some function values need to be preset (the function values will vary depending on the selected sport mode). The preset function values are time (exercise time), distance (movement distance), and calories (kcal).
To adjust speed/resistance, select the corresponding icon and set the target movement value by using the “+/--” keys. Press START to accept. When the preset target value is reached, metrics for the completed workout (time, distance, calories burned, average speed, average resistance, average heart rate) are displayed. Note: Some programs do not allow adjustment of preset function values. Click here to learn more about selecting an SB4500 workout program.
Quick Start Mode
- After powering on, press START to begin working out in Quick Start Mode.
- During the exercise, you can press the +/- keys to adjust resistance (range 1 -24).
To select a program:
- From the start interface/home screen, press the PROGRAM key to view available programs.
- Tap the desired program to select.
- Once a program is selected, use the +/- keys to select the workout time, and press the START key to set.
- Press the START key again to begin the workout program.