Your FB350 comes equipped with two (2) front transport wheels. To transport your bike, simply fold and roll.
CAUTION: Do not attempt to move the unit unless it is in the folded and locked position.
To fold your bike:
- Fold the bike seat back down towards the seat bottom.
- Pull the release pin from the bike frame and push the handlebars towards the back of the bike. The bike frame will collapse into a compacted X-shape.
- Reinsert the release pin. The bike frame will lock into place when secured by the pin.
To transport your bike, grasp the rear stabilizer and carefully lift it until the folding bike can be rolled on its front wheels. Carefully move the folding bike to the desired location.
To unfold your bike:
- Remove the release pin and pull out gently on the bike handlebars until the frame feet are level on the floor.
- Reinsert the release pin. Lift the seat back from its folded position. You may now operate your folding bike as usual.