Your TR300 treadmill comes equipped with a variety of built-in programs as well as the ability to customize your workout based upon your fitness goals.
IMPORTANT: Always consult your physician before participating in any exercise program or regimen.
A note about your console’s calorie display: Your console’s calorie display is to be used as a reference only to monitor improvement from workout to workout. No exercise machine can give you an exact calorie count because there are too many factors which determine exact calorie burn for any particular person. Even if someone is the exact same body weight, age and height, their calorie burn may be very different from yours.
Adjust your settings as you workout
- Attach the Safety Key to enable the display (if not already on). Press the green START key to begin belt movement.
- Adjust to the desired speed using speed keys 3, 6, or 9 or ▲/▼.
- Adjust to the desired deck incline by pressing the incline keys 3, 6, or 9 or ▲/▼.
- To stop the tread belt, press the STOP key or pull the Safety Key.
Preset (Built-in) Programs
24 preset programs offering a variety of challenge levels
- Use the program keys to select the desired program, and then press the ENTER key. The display will prompt you through the programming, or you can just press START to begin the program with default values.
- The calorie window will now be blinking an age value. Adjust the age and press ENTER.
- The message window will now be displaying a weight value. Use speed keys (▲ / ▼) to adjust then press ENTER. Note: entering body weight values will affect the calorie count.
- If ENTER was pressed, the message window will display with the default time value of 30 minutes. You may use any of the speed keys (▲ / ▼) to adjust the time. After adjusting, or to accept the default value, press ENTER. Note: you may press START at any time during the programming to start the program.
- The message window will show the maximum speed. Adjust or accept the default value, and then press ENTER.
- The message window will show the maximum value of incline. Adjust or accept the default value, and then press ENTER.
- Press START to begin your workout.
Heart Rate Program
A program that uses your heart rate to maximize your workout
For details regarding the TR300 heart rate program and related features, review this article: