Register your treadmill to receive all of the service benefits related to your product warranty. Learn more about how to register your treadmill here.
Important Safety Instructions
Before operating your TR300, ensure that you have reviewed all safety instructions. See our complete guide on Fitness Equipment Safety Instructions here.
TR300 Workout Programs
Your TR300 comes equipped with 24 pre-set programs to add variety to your workout. Learn more about selecting a workout program and creating custom user programs here.
Calculating and Tracking Your Heart Rate
Prior to contacting the XTERRA Service Department for assistance with your machine, visit our library of self-service troubleshooting articles. Many common error codes can be resolved without the assistance of a technician.
- General Maintenance Diagnosis Guide
- E0 Error Code: Safety Switch Malfunction
- E1 Error Code: Controller Connection
- E2 Error Code: Overrated Current
- E3 Error Code: Incline Malfunction
- E4 Error Code: Improper Motor Voltage and/or Motor Connection
- E5 Error Code: Communication Disconnected
- E6 Error Code: Power Malfunction
- LUBE Error
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
Please note: Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
|Lifetime||Lifetime||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|