Your treadmill settings allow you to calibrate your treadmill in the event that the speed and incline settings need to be adjusted. To calibrate your TR6.6 treadmill:
- Press and hold the START and SPEED ▲ keys simultaneously for five (5) seconds while installing the Safety Key. All console segments will light and the message window will display the machine's software version. Press ENTER when prompted.
- The display will now ask for grade return. This will reset the incline to zero (0) when the treadmill is set to ON and you stop a program.
- The display will now showing the setting for miles or kilometers. Use the ▲/▼ keys to adjust and then press ENTER to make your selection.
- The display will now show the wheel size. Set the wheel size to 63. Press ENTER.
- The display will now show the lowest speed setting. Set the speed to 0.5 (use the ▲/▼ keys to adjust). Press ENTER.
- The display will now show the highest speed setting. Set the speed to 12.0 (use the ▲/▼ keys to adjust). Press ENTER.
- The display will now the the highest available incline level. Set the incline to 15. Press ENTER.
- Press START to begin calibration. Be careful! The treadmill belt will move automatically as the machine calibrates.
- The treadmill console will return to the start-up screen automatically after the calibration is complete. Once complete, you may begin to use your treadmill.