Click here to download/print the TRX3500 Owner's Manual (PDF).
Register your treadmill to receive all of the service benefits related to your product warranty. Learn more about how to register your treadmill here.
Important Safety Instructions
Before operating your TRX3500, ensure that you have reviewed all safety instructions. See our complete guide on Fitness Equipment Safety Instructions here.
Power Supply and Important Electrical Instructions
Pre-Assembly and Assembly
TRX3500 Product Specifications
Operating Your TRX3500
TRX3500 Workout Programs
Your TRX3500 comes equipped with 30 pre-set programs to add variety to your workout. Learn more about selecting a workout program and creating custom user programs here.
Connecting Your Treadmill to Bluetooth
Utilizing the Included Chest Strap and Tracking Your Heart Rate
- View our article: "How to Use the Chest Strap to Track Heart Rate."
- View our article: "Utilizing the Heart Rate Features."
Folding/Transporting Your Treadmill
Calibrating Your TRX3500
Prior to contacting the XTERRA Service Department for assistance with your machine, visit our library of self-service troubleshooting articles. Many common error codes can be resolved without the assistance of a technician.
- E0 Error Code: Safety Key Placement
- E1 Error Code: Calibration Signal
- E2 Error Code: Overrated Controller Current
- ERR Error Code: Incline Malfunction
- E4 Error Code: Motor Connection and/or Voltage
- E5 Error Code: Communication Disconnected
- E6 Error Code: Power Malfunction
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
Please note: Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
|Lifetime||Lifetime||2 Years||2 Years||1 Year|
Review the complete TRX3500 Manufacturer's Limited Warranty here.