Your treadmill settings allow you to calibrate your treadmill in the event that the speed and incline settings need to be adjusted. To calibrate your TRX2500 treadmill:
- Remove the Safety Key. Press and hold down the PROGRAM key while replacing the Safety Key at the same time. The treadmill’s console will enter into Calibration Mode.
- The console displays the software version number. Press the ENTER key to enter the next item.
- Set the wheel diameter to 60. Press the ENTER key to confirm and move to the next item.
- Select kilometers or miles. Press the ENTER key to confirm and move to the next item.
- Set the minimum speed of 0.5. Press the ENTER key to confirm and move to the next item.
- Set the maximum speed of 10. Press the ENTER key to confirm and move to the next item.
- Set the maximum incline value of 10, then press the ENTER key to confirm. The treadmill will automatically enter into the Calibration Mode display.
- Press the START/STOP key to start the calibration. Be careful! The treadmill belt will move automatically as the machine calibrates.
- The treadmill console will return to the standby screen automatically after the calibration is complete. Once complete, you may begin to use your treadmill.