Your TRX2500 treadmill comes equipped with a variety of built-in programs as well as the ability to customize your workout based upon your fitness goals.
IMPORTANT: Always consult your physician before participating in any exercise program or regimen.
A note about your console’s calorie display: Your console’s calorie display is to be used as a reference only to monitor improvement from workout to workout. No exercise machine can give you an exact calorie count because there are too many factors which determine exact calorie burn for any particular person. Even if someone is the exact same body weight, age and height, their calorie burn may be very different from yours.
Adjust your settings as you workout
- In idle mode, press ENTER to set your workout parameters (time, distance, calories).
- Press SPEED (▲ /▼) in order to adjust the values of time, distance, and calories. After confirming each category, press ENTER. Note: The system only accepts the last number of parameters. For example, if the last input is a distance, the previous parameter will be invalid and only the distance setting will be accepted.
- The default length of time for each workout is 30 minutes. For each increase, the minimum adjustment is one (1) minute. The default preset for distance is 5.00 miles. For each additional mile, the minimum adjustment is 1.00 mile. The default calorie value is 500. For each increase, the minimum adjustment is 10 calories. The default speed is 0.5 miles.
- Press START to begin your workout.
Preset (Built-in) Programs
24 preset programs offering a variety of challenge levels
- Insert the Safety Key to enable the display (if not already on).
- Press the PROGRAM key to choose desired program (P1 - P24), then press START to begin the program with default values.
- The default program length is 30 minutes. During the course of the selected program, the speed will be adjusted automatically. The speed settings can also be adjusted manually at any time during the program.
- Three (3) seconds before the conclusion of a program, the console will beep three (3) times, and then the running belt will come to a stop.
Heart Rate Program
A program that uses your heart rate to maximize your workout
For details regarding the TRX2500 heart rate program and related features, review our article: Utilizing TRX2500 Heart Rate Features.