Register your treadmill to receive all of the service benefits related to your product warranty. Learn more about how to register your treadmill here.
Important Safety Instructions
Before operating your TRX2500, ensure that you have reviewed all safety instructions. See our complete guide on Fitness Equipment Safety Instructions here.
TRX2500 Workout Programs
Your TRX2500 comes equipped with 24 pre-set programs to add variety to your workout. Learn more about selecting a workout program and creating custom user programs here.
Prior to contacting the XTERRA Service Department for assistance with your machine, visit our library of self-service troubleshooting articles. Many common error codes can be resolved without the assistance of a technician.
- E0 Error Code: Safety Key Placement
- E1 Error Code: Calibration Signal
- E2 Error Code: Overrated Controller Current
- ERR Error Code: Incline Malfunction
- E4 Error Code: Motor Connection and/or Voltage
- E5 Error Code: Communication Disconnected
- E6 Error Code: Power Malfunction
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
Please note: Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
|Lifetime||Lifetime||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|