Should you choose to return your order from XTERRA, you must contact us within 30 days of delivery. Because of the size and weight of XTERRA Fitness equipment, you are responsible for paying return shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. XTERRA Fitness will assist you with the return and shipping process, but you must follow the steps below.
To be eligible for a return, you must:
- Obtain a Return Authorization ("RA") number from Customer Service within 30 days of delivery. To obtain an RA call: 870-336-4286, ext. 611. Learn more about requesting an RA number here.
- Return all equipment in the original packaging in good condition.
- Clearly write the RA number on the outside of the carton. Our warehouse cannot accept any returns without an RA number and your shipment will be returned to you.
- Prepaying return freight and insuring your shipment is recommended.
- Ship the equipment back to our Jonesboro, AR warehouse within 10 days of receiving an RA number. If your return is not shipped within 10 days, your RA number will be voided.
Refunds and Charges
- If you paid via Credit Card or PayPal at the time of checkout, XTERRA Fitness will refund the product amount to your original payment method, minus the return shipping fees and restocking fees.
- If you paid via Bread Financing, you will need to provide your credit card information at time of return so we can authorize and charge for return shipping. Once the return is completed, you will not need to make any additional payments to Bread. Please see the XTERRA Financing Page for more details.
The customer is responsible for all return freight and a 10% restocking fee. These costs will be deducted from customer’s refund amount if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit had already shipped from XTERRA Fitness.
- Customer refusal at time of delivery for any reason other than damaged shipment. Click here to learn more about damaged shipments.
- If customer can not be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. XTERRA Fitness will then determine the unit undeliverable.
- Customer refuses to allow XTERRA Fitness to perform service calls to repair unit. XTERRA Fitness’ obligation under the warranty terms is limited to repairing or replacing at our option.
XTERRA Fitness will assume all shipping charges, if:
- Customer noted shipping damage and refused delivery. Customer should contact XTERRA Fitness at 870-336-4286 to inform them of refused delivery. No RA number will be issued in this situation (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer noted shipping damage and received delivery (damage must be noted on delivery receipt).
- Customer received unit other than what they ordered.
- Equipment is deemed non-repairable by XTERRA Fitness Customer Service Department.
XTERRA Fitness reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility, or acts of God.