The XTERRA+ Mobile Application is a great way to attend workout classes, track your training, achieve your exercise goals, and sync data to other fitness applications that you might use.
The XTERRA+ mobile app can be downloaded on the Apple Store or Google Play.
Using the App
To create your XTERRA+ account and sync the XTERRA+ app with your exercise machine, do the following:
- Download the XTERRA+ app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your device (phone or tablet). Open the app on your device (phone or tablet).
- Click 'Sign Up' from the app landing page to create your account. Follow the prompts to complete your personal profile information (name, gender, height, weight).
- Enter your XTERRA product serial number to redeem your FREE membership (or join for $9.99/mo without a qualifying serial number).
- Once your account has been created, you may choose to pair your machine in one of two ways:
- Click the scanner icon in the top right corner of the app to scan your XTERRA machine's QR code. Note: You will need to allow camera access when prompted in order to use the scanning feature.
- Click the link icon on the top left corner of the app to search for your XTERRA machine. Once the equipment is detected, click 'Connect.'
- When the app and equipment are synced, the Bluetooth icon on the equipment’s console display will light up. Your machine is now connected to your XTERRA+ mobile app.
- When your workout is finished, the data is automatically saved and you will be prompted to sync your data with each available fitness cloud site. Please note: You will have to pair each compatible fitness app, such as Apple Health or Fitbit, to the XTERRA+ in order to track your workout data on each app. Your machine cannot connect directly to non-FTMS applications.
You can view current workout data in three different display screens on your device. You can also easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically saved to the built-in personal calendar for future reference.