Safety Tether Cord
A safety tether cord is provided with this unit. It is a simple magnetic design that should be used at all times. It is for your safety should you fall or move too far back on the tread-belt. Pulling this safety tether cord will stop tread-belt movement.
- Place the magnet into position on the round metal portion of the console control head. Your unit will not start and operate without this. Removing the magnet also secures the unit from unauthorized use.
- Fasten the plastic clip onto your clothing securely to ensure good holding power. Note: The magnet has strong enough power to minimize accidental, unexpected stopping. The clip should be attached securely to make certain it does not come off. Be familiar with its function and limitations. The unit will stop, depending on speed, with a one to two-step coast anytime the magnet is pulled off the console. Use the Stop / Pause switch in normal operation.
|Program||Program Mode selection: In ready mode, scroll to select (P01---P24- -HRC—P01) in sequence.|
|Enter||In manual mode, scroll to select count down time, count down distance, or count down calorie training mode. In program mode, this button is used for time setting. In HRC mode, this button is used for setting time and target HR.|
|Stop||During operation, press this button to pause the machine. In setting mode, this button is pressed to return to ready mode or to go back to the previous setting during setting mode.|
|Start||When the machine is in ready mode, press this button to start operation.|
|Speed Up||During operation, press the speed up button to increase the speed in increments of 0.1 MPH. Press and hold for continuous increase in speed.|
|Speed Down||During operation, press the speed decrease button to decrease the speed in increments of 0.1 MPH. Press and hold for continuous decrease in speed.|
|Direct Speed||You are able to set your speed setting quickly by pressing the 3, 6, or 9 buttons on the console. Simply choose the desired speed (3, 6, 9) on the console and the treadmill will automatically adjust to that speed level.|
|Incline Up||During operation, press the incline up button to increase the incline level. Press and hold for continuous increase in incline level.|
|Incline Down||During operation, press the incline down button to decrease the incline level. Press and hold for continuous decrease in incline level.|
|Direct Incline||You are able to set your incline setting quickly by pressing the 3, 6, or 9 buttons on the console. Simply choose the desired incline (3, 6, 9) on the console and the treadmill will automatically adjust to that incline level.|
Engineering Mode Menu
After removing the safety key, press PROGRAM and put on the safety key again to enter the engineering mode. The sequence of the setting is:
- Wheel size (Default: 42)
- Unit of speed (Default: metric 0, English 1)
- Minimum speed (Default: 0.5MPH)
- Maximum speed (Default: 10MPH)
- Incline level (Default: 10)
Press SPEED Up / Down, INCLINE Up / Down to change the parameters. Press ENTER to set next parameter. After finishing setting parameters, press START to start calibrating and go to ready mode.