Your TR260 treadmill comes equipped with a variety of built-in programs.
IMPORTANT: Always consult your physician before participating in any exercise program or regimen.
Customize your workout settings to your desired levels
In standby mode, you can directly start or press the ENTER key to set the countdown parameters (time, distance, calories). Use the speed ▲ and ▼ to adjust the time, distance, and calories. Confirm and press the ENTER key to switch time, distance, and calories. The system only accepts the last number of parameters. For example, if the last input is a distance, the previous parameter will be invalid and only the distance setting will be accepted.
- The time preset value is: 30: 00 (5: 00 ~ 99: 00), for each increase, the reduced value is 1:00.
- Distance from the default of 5.00 miles (1.00 ~ 99.00), 0.1 increments at a time, the reduced value is 0.1.
- Calories are preset to 500 (10 ~ 990), 10 increments each time, the reduced value is 10.
- The starting speed is 0.5 miles and the number of ascending segments is zero.
Preset (Built-in) Programs
12 preset programs offering a variety of challenge levels
- Insert the Safety Key to enable the display (if not already on). If already on, ensure that the machine is completely stopped and a program is not currently running.
- Press the PROGRAM key to choose desired program (P1 - P12), then press START to begin the program with default values.
- The default program length is 30 minutes. During the course of the selected program, the speed and incline will be adjusted automatically. The speed/incline settings can also be adjusted manually at any time during the program.
- Three (3) seconds before the conclusion of a program, the console will beep three (3) times, and then the running belt will come to a stop.