Register your treadmill to receive all of the service benefits related to your product warranty. Learn more about how to register your treadmill here.
Important Safety Instructions
Before operating your TR260, ensure that you have reviewed all safety instructions. See our complete guide on Fitness Equipment Safety Instructions here.
Utilizing TR260 Heart Rate Features
TR260 Workout Programs
Your TR260 comes equipped with 12 preset programs to add variety to your workout. Learn more about selecting a workout program here.
Prior to contacting the XTERRA Service Department for assistance with your machine, visit our library of self-service troubleshooting articles. Many common error codes can be resolved without the assistance of a technician.
- E0 Error: Safety Switch Malfunction
- E1 Error: Controller Connection
- E2 Error: Overrated Current
- LUBE Error
- E4 Error: Improper Motor Voltage and/or Motor Connection
- E5 Error: Console/Controller Disconnection
- E6 Error: Controller Malfunction
- E7 Error: Abnormal Power Input
- Your name
- Dealer location
- Date of purchase
- Machine serial number
Please note: Service agents are available Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.
|TR260 Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
|Lifetime||1 Year||90 Days||90 Days||90 Days|